Queen Mary University of London Scholarship gladly welcomes applications from prospective PhD scholars who want to embark on research in the area of Resource Management for Edge/Serverless Computing. The aim of the grant is to offer financial aid for talented domestic and foreign students who aim to pursue the PhD degree program at the Queen Mary University of London.
Queen Mary University of London – About
Queen Mary University of London is a research academia in London, England, and a component college of the federal University of London. It dates back to the establishment of London Hospital Medical College in the year 1785. Queen Mary College was titled after Mary of Teck who was admitted to the University of London in 1915. In 1989, it fused with Westfield College which became Queen Mary and Westfield College. In the year 1995, Queen Mary and Westfield College fused with St Bartholomew’s Hospital Medical College.
The school is a major research-centered higher institute of learning in the UK. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in a broad variety of fields.
Why Queen Mary University of London? All students have access to the most current teaching and research resources. The school will improve your skills and capabilities, making you more appealing to employers all over the world.
- University: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: School of Electronic Engineering and Computer Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- Location: United Kingdom
Queen Mary University of London Scholarship – Benefits
Beneficiaries of Queen Mary University of London Scholarship will be offered the benefit below:
- Complete sponsorship and stipend beginning at £17,609 per year.
Eligibility for Queen Mary University of London Scholarship
To be eligible for Queen Mary University of London Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world
- Available Course: PhD degree in Resource Management for Edge/Serverless Computing
- Necessary Criteria: To qualify, the candidates should have a first-class honor degree or equivalent, or an MSc degree, in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering (or a related field).
- Applicants should have a perfect knowledge of English and the capability to express themselves clearly in both written and verbally.
- The selected applicant must be very passionate to undertake doctoral studies, and must-have displayed the ability to work self-sufficiently and perform critical analysis.
Interview date, Venue and Process of the Application
- The closing date for applications is 25th October, 2021.
- Interviews are projected to take occur in November 2021.
- Starting date: January 2022.
Documents Required for Application
Application Documents: Be informed that you will be expected to provide a ‘Statement of Research Interests’. In no more than 500 words, answer two questions:
- Why are you interested in the topic described above?
- What significant experience do you possess?
- Additionally, we would also like you to provide a sample of your written work. This could be a chapter of your final year or masters dissertation, or a published conference or journal paper.
Application Deadline: September 15th, 2021
How to Apply for Queen Mary University of London Scholarship
- So as to apply for the scholarship, applicants need to take admission in the PhD degree program at Queen Mary. Subsequently, candidates can apply for this funding.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants should submit a CV, cover letter, representative publications list, 2 academic referees.
- You will provide a ‘Statement of Research Interests.
- Admission Prerequisite: To be joining for this new position, you should contact their admissions staff to discuss your admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: All students must satisfy English language entry prerequisites for the PhD program at Queen Mary.
To inquire further about Queen Mary University of London Scholarship, please visit the official website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.