Leeds University Business School is pleased to present the Marketing Division Scholarship program, an amazing opportunity for international students who want to study in UK. This is also open for domestic students. The scholarship covers PhD level program(s) in all fields of study available at University of Leeds – Leeds University Business School. Application closes on 6th of Oct, 2021.
Leeds University – About
Leeds University officially started running in the year 1874. This is one of the biggest academic institutions in the United Kingdom. Its goal towards academic victory, while upholding values of integrity, equality, inclusion, culture, and expertise is really commendable.
This institution is a redbrick university located in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. At the onset, it was called the Yorkshire College of Science and later simply the Yorkshire College. The power of the Leeds academic proficiency merged with the breadth of fields it offers , affords a wealth of opportunities and has real impact on the world in economic, cultural, and societal ways. Leeds passionately endeavors to attain academic merit in an ethical structure influenced by values of integrity, equality, inclusion, community, and professionalism.
Leeds University of Business School is offering scholarship opportunities to EEA candidates targeting to embark the full-time MBA in 2021. The candidates applying for scholarship should show that they have knowledge of economics and business opportunities being experienced by their home country. Studying Leeds will expose you to numerous career opportunities, and they will assist you to find a supervisor and maintain an excellent supervisory dynamic. Leeds remains very renowned for its education and research programs.
Marketing Division Scholarship – Summary
- Funding Type: Partial Funding
- Awarding Institution: Leeds University Business School
- Study level: PhD
- Available Fields: All
- Eligible Applicants: International Students, Domestic Students
- Location: UK
- Deadline: October 6th, 2021
Benefits of Marketing Division Scholarship
Recipients of Marketing Division Scholarship will be offered the benefits below:
- The funding will cover whole fees at the standard rate of fees and a maintenance grant at the standard UKRI rate (£15,609 in Session 2021/22).
Eligibility for Marketing Division Scholarship
To be eligible for Marketing Division Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nationalities: All nationalities
- Applicants should ideally hold a first-class or at least a decent upper second-class undergraduate degree.
- Additionally, they should also have a British Master’s degree (or equivalent degree from a foreign university) or an equivalent professional qualification with a minimum average mark of 70 (or the equivalent at a non-UK institution) at Master’s degree level, but outstanding applicants with 65 and above will also be considered, in a suitable academic field.
- Language Prerequisites: The minimum English language entry requirement is an IELTS of 7.0 in total with at least 6.0 in each component (writing, reading, listening and speaking) or equivalent. The test must be dated within 2 years of the start date of the program to be valid.
How to Apply for Marketing Division Scholarship
To avail Marketing Division Scholarship, pleas follow the guidelines below:
- Step 1 – Apply for a research position of study by filling out a study application form. Applicants will be expected to fulfill their eligibility criteria for PhD applicants, with the English language requirements if their first language is not English Language. The moment an applicant has gotten student ID number (a 9 digit number) – move onto stage 2.
- Step 2 – Apply for the Leeds University Business School Accounting and Finance Division studentship by filing out the application form available here.
- For students whose first language is not English, they must provide proof that they meet the Faculty’s minimum English language requirements .
To inquire further about Marketing Division Scholarship, please visit the official website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here