EPSRC I-CASE Award Program has the goal of assisting students who wish to school in the UK. The good news is that The University of Nottingham is at this time accepting submissions for this EPSRC I-CASE Award Program. The award is generally open for PhD level program(s) in the area of Engineering taught at the University. Application for the award closes on 14th of October, 2021. Get your application credentials ready and apply as soon as possible!
Rolls-Royce plc. and The Faculty of Engineering are searching for a fervent and personally-driven scholar with both excellent analytical skills, and a decent judgments that it is feasible to undertake a PhD in Aero-Engine Rotodynamic.
University of Nottingham – About
According to the 2018 QS World University Rankings, the University of Nottingham is to be found 84th in the world for its extraordinary teaching and research. The university is a non-private research establishment of advanced education that goes all-out to progress the welfare of people by communicating education.
The University of Nottingham has boundless status – it has a faculty that repetitively delivers exceptional education and learning outcomes, and renders their uninterrupted attention to every student. Scholars get great-value teaching at Nottingham, and get the top level of satisfaction presented solely through education and academic assistance. Students’ employability is enhanced with degrees from the University of Nottingham and great backing by the faculty, which offers a propellant to their careers.
Why University of Nottingham? University of Nottingham is recognized for delivering extraordinary teaching and learning outcomes, and devoting undivided attention to every student. Scholars at Nottingham get excellent training and attain the maximum level of satisfaction exclusively through the teaching and educational sustenance provided by the university.
Application Deadline: 14th October, 2021
EPSRC I-CASE Award Program – Summary
- Awarding Institution: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Study Level: PhD
- Award Type: Stipends
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU
- Location: UK
Eligibility for EPSRC I-CASE Award Program
To meet the criteria for EPSRC I-CASE Award Program, candidates must meet the requirements listed below:
- Eligible Nations: UK and EU
- Eligible Courses: PhD degree in Aero-Engine Rotordynamics – Robust methodologies to damping provisions in aero-engines.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills are needed, together with an ardent interest to engage in industry-centered research.
- The applicant should be a UK or EU scholar.
Benefits of EPSRC I-CASE Award Program
Recipients of EPSRC I-CASE Award Program will be offered the aids below:
- The selected applicants will be paid a salary in the UK.
- They will get a huge range of experience and skills all through the period, access to use dynamic models, design procedures involved with critical hardware, some experimentation, and contemporary methods in data analysis.
How to Apply for EPSRC I-CASE Award Program
To avail EPSRC I-CASE Award Program, please follow the instructions below:
- These applicants are required to register in the Ph.D. degree program at University of Nottingham
- After this, the subsequent thing is to apply for EPSRC I-CASE Award Program. For any particular inquiry about the project, please email Prof Seamus Garvey (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Necessary Documents:
- A sample of your technical writing
- Contact details for 2 academic referees
- Research proposal – max 2 x sides A4
- Cover Letter
- Admission Prerequisites: Have a high (1st or 2:1) Honors Degree in mechanical engineering.
- Language Prerequisites: The entrants are projected to have the scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0 to 6.5
- PTE – 55 to 68
- TOEFL IBT – 79 to 100
- CAE – 169 to 190
EPSRC I-CASE Award Program is principally open for PhD level program(s) in the field of Engineering taught at University.
To inquire further about EPSRC I-CASE Studentships Program, please visit the official website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.