Augusta University is eager to assist students in achieving their academic goals through the Emergency Medicine International Fellowships. The fellowship program is tailored to be a one-year specialty training program that necessitates no formal board certification or endorsement. The award will be offered through the Emergency Medicine track through revenues spawned as a half-time faculty member in the Department of Emergency Medicine.
Augusta University – About
Augusta University is a non-private academic institution of higher learning that creates and affords a world-class academic and social space that is inclusive, diverse, and places students towards opportunity and success. The U.S. News & World Report ranks Augusta University as the 850th among Best Global Universities Rankings.
Augusta is a fraction of the University System of Georgia and possesses satellite medical campuses in Albany, Rome, Savannah, and Athens. There are over 15,000 staffs, well over 56,000 alumni, and the university is sanctioned by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. The institution has its major campus in Augusta, Georgia, and expands across 200 acres with four local campuses. It is made up of the previous campuses between Augusta State University and Georgia Health Sciences University, with add-ons from the University System of Georgia Board of Regents.
Summerville campus was initially utilized as a United States Army arsenal, formed in downtown Augusta in the year 1816 and repositioned to the campus in 1827. Later in twentieth century, the arsenal’s importance declined, starting with the Spanish–American War in that the arsenal produced seacoast targets, manufacturing equipment, and was a repair station. During World War I, the station restored rifles and small weapons, but manufactured weaponry material and fire control operations for World War II.
Why Augusta University? It is a vibrant, comprehensive research institution of higher learning teaching more than 150 courses of study, across ten colleges through undergraduate, graduate, and professional programs that target at teaching scholars to progress the quality of their lives through education and work.
Application Deadline: Open
Emergency Medicine International Fellowships – Summary
- Awarding Institution: Augusta University
- Department: Department of Emergency Medicine – Medical College of Georgia
- Study Level: Graduate
- Award Type: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Country: USA
Eligibility for Emergency Medicine International Fellowships
To be eligible for Emergency Medicine International Fellowships, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: All foreign national students are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Graduate study programs taught at the Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University.
- The candidates must have effectively accomplished an accredited emergency medicine residency and be Board Eligible or Board Certified by the American Board of Medical Examiners in Emergency Medicine.
How to Apply for Emergency Medicine International Fellowships
To avail Emergency Medicine International Fellowships, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: Applicants can select their program of choice and tap on ‘Apply Now’ to carry out their application. The candidates can get the fellowship application information here.
- Necessary Documents: The applicants are needed to present the documents listed below to the university:
- Official transcripts
- Official Test Scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Observation Hour Documents
- Supplemental Application
- Admission Prerequisites: Candidates must have a prior degree certificate with significant marks.
- Language Prerequisites: applicants must be skilled in written and spoken English language.
Benefits of Emergency Medicine International Fellowships
Recipients of Emergency Medicine International Fellowships will be offered the benefits below:
- The applicants selected for this fellowship will be get funding for a one-year specialty training program at the Medical College of Georgia at Augusta University.
The award will be offered through the Emergency Medicine track through revenues spawned as a half-time faculty member in the Department of Emergency Medicine.
To inquire further about Emergency Medicine International Fellowships, please visit the official website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.