Business School Future Leaders Scholarship is a program for highly skilled students who need means to manage their finances for a postgraduate degree at the University of Exeter. Business School Future Leaders Scholarship aims to attract the best foreign students who want to apply for the postgraduate degree program at the university.
University of Exeter – About
University of Exeter was founded in 1955. It is a state-owned research institution of higher learning situated in Exeter, England. It runs undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs in a range of scientific, humanities, and social science fields. The university’s root can be traced back to three different academic institutions that existed in the city of Exeter and in Cornwall during the middle of the nineteenth century.
The school has four campuses: Streatham and St Luke’s (both them are in Exeter); and Truro and Penryn (both them are in Cornwall). Streatham is the biggest campus comprising many of the university’s administrative structures. The school underwent a phase of significant growth in the 1960s. The yearly income of the institution for 2019 to 2020 was £478.3 million out of which £93.2 million stems from research grants and contracts, with an expenditure of £410.1 million.
Why University of Exeter? The university is prominent for its pleasingly attractive environs and its perfect equilibrium of city and rural life. In this friendly and diverse city, students can enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle whilst having fast and easy access to the beautiful landscapes of South West England.
Application Deadline: 1st of December, 2021.
Business School Future Leaders Scholarship – Summary
- Awarding Institution: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Postgraduate
- Award Value: £2,000 decrease in the first year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Location: UK
Eligibility for Business School Future Leaders Scholarship
To be eligible for Business School Future Leaders Scholarship, applicants must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Nations: Applicants from all nations are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Courses: Candidates can apply for a postgraduate taught Master’s Degree (EG MSC, MBA) at the University of Exeter.
- Business School Future Leaders Scholarship is accessible to foreign students for all standalone postgraduate taught programs in the Business School except Degree Apprenticeship courses and those taught by a partner business or other institution.
- So as to qualify for the program, applicants must be categorized as a foreign student for fees purposes (with any EU students required to pay International fees), entirely or partly self-funded, satisfy the entry prerequisites for your selected program and register in this program in 2021/22.
Benefits of Business School Future Leaders Scholarship
Recipients of will be offered the benefits listed below:
- The University of Exeter will present an award value of £2,000 reduction in the first year in the UK.
How to Apply for Business School Future Leaders Scholarship
To avail Business School Future Leaders Scholarship, please follow the guidelines below:
- Steps to Apply: The candidates can apply online to the University. Applicants need to fill out the admission form here, then they can apply for a scholarship.
- Necessary Documents: Forward scanned or certified copies of transcripts, one complete reference, and personal statement to the university.
- Admission Prerequisite: For postgraduate study at Exeter you will normally be expected to have gotten, or supposed to get, a first degree equivalent to at least a UK 2:2 Honors degree. Applicants will need at least a 2:1 or its equivalent before they can be considered.
- Language Prerequisites: If you are not a citizen of a majority English-speaking nation you will have to submit proof of your ability to speak and write English to the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI), and University’s required standards
To inquire further about Business School Future Leaders Scholarship, please visit the official webpage.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.