University of British Columbia Fellowship is a completely financed scholarship for foreign students. University of British Columbia Fellowship is a total amount of $18,200 allowance with complete tuition coverage for four years.
University of British Columbia, Canada, is calling for submission of applications for the 4 -Years Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) Program which is granted to motivate and assist exceptional domestic and foreign PhD scholars, and offer those students constant, base-level funding all through the first four years of their PhD studies and research.
The University of British Columbia Fellowship program will make certain that UBC’s finest PhD, DMA, and MDPhD scholars are sustained with monetary assistance of minimum of $18,200 annually with tuition for up to four years of their Doctoral education. University of British Columbia Fellowship allows UBC to go forward to attract and help exceptional domestic and international Doctoral scholars, and provide those students with constant, base-level sponsor their Doctoral studies and research.
- Level of Study: Doctoral (PhD)
- Institution: University of British Columbia
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: Four Years
- Deadline: No application deadline (Apply early)
Benefits of University of British Columbia Fellowship
University of British Columbia Fellowship provides the beneficiaries $18,200 stipend with complete tuition coverage for four years.
Eligibility for University of British Columbia Fellowship
To be eligible for University of British Columbia Fellowship, applicants must satisfy the prerequisites below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All countries in the world.
- University of British Columbia Fellowship is accessible to both domestic and foreign students. Generally, the awards are offered to scholars starting their first year of PhD studies, but may be offered to continuing PhD students.
- The funding may be given for up to four years, but the length of funding may be reduced in some situations (please refer to the fellowship guidelines for details).
- In all circumstances, funding is dependent on satisfactory academic growth.
- Scholars that have the listed Tri-Agency awards below are automatically eligible to become 4YF designates:
- Doctoral Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGSD)
- NSERC Doctoral Postgraduate Scholarships (PGSD)
- CIHR Doctoral Research Awards, Vanier Scholarships
- SSHRC Doctoral Fellowships
Doctoral students who obtain Tri-Agency scholarships may be qualified for tuition coverage and will get 4YF allowance and tuition assistance the moment their external scholarship funding ends, to the end of the fourth year of PhD studies.
- Further major external scholarship winners who are eventually picked as 4YF designates may be qualified for 4YF tuition fellowship coverage and they will get 4YF allowance and tuition assistance the moment their external scholarship funding ends, to the end of the fourth year of PhD studies.
How to Apply for University of British Columbia Fellowship
To avail University of British Columbia Fellowship, follow the guidelines listed below:
- To be evaluated for the University of British Columbia Fellowship funding, applicants have to submit an application for admission to the exact graduate program at UBC.
- Every PhD candidates that is granted admission is automatically eligible for 4YF funding.
- Every graduate program is being allotted a number of Four Year Fellowships annually. Graduate programs review their incoming and continuing students and award Four Year Fellowships to their finest and outstanding scholars, with precedence that will be given to incoming students.
- Graduate programs inform the Faculty of Graduate Studies which students have been selected to be awarded a Four Year Fellowship by submitting a signed University Award Recommendation Form, listing award number 6456.
- It is not obligatory to list an award amount.
- Recommendation forms should be submitted at least eight weeks prior to the demanded 4YF start date.
To inquire further about University of British Columbia Fellowship, please visit the Official Website.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here