George Brown College Scholarships program is currently open for submissions. This is an opportunity to expand your skills by applying for the Post – Secondary Scholarships at George Brown College in Canada for the academic session 2021/2022.
This merit-based scholarship will be offered to foreign candidates who have at least GPA of 3.5 and undertake a full-time post-secondary certificate program. Students at the forefront in community and extracurricular activities are qualified and will be deliberated for the scholarship.
George Brown College – About
George Brown College is a public, completely endorsed college standing tall at 1st position among all Research Colleges in Canada with a duty to persistently improve George Brown College programs, academic policies, and quality assurance procedures to make sure that all graduates have the necessary knowledge and talents to be operational practitioners, meet employer and community needs, and pursue future studies. It was founded during the formation of Ontario’s community college system in the year 1967. Colleges of Applied Arts and Technology were founded on May 21st, 1965.
The college is named after George Brown, an individual who was a vital 19th century politician and newspaper publisher (he established the Toronto Globe, forerunner to The Globe and Mail) and was one of the Fathers of Confederation. George Brown College offers its scholars a mixture of theory and practical experience. It prioritizes real-world learning to allow students to work together with industry experts in applied research and field education opportunities.
In 2014, George Brown College was placed the third-best research college in the nation, climbing 19 spots in the rankings from the preceding year. Research Infosource, which issues yearly rankings reports on research and development at institutions across Canada, released the results for the top 50 colleges on Oct 22nd, 2014. George Brown led 16 Ontario colleges “by attracting $9.3 million of research funding” in the 2013 fiscal year.
Application Deadline: 3rd August, 2021.
George Brown College Scholarships – Summary
- University or Organization: George Brown College
- Department: NA
- Study Level: Post-Secondary
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Location: Canada
Eligibility for George Brown College Scholarships
To be eligible for George Brown College Scholarships, applicant must satisfy the requirements below:
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all international nations are qualified to apply.
- Eligible Courses: The candidates are qualified to apply for all certificates in Post-Secondary programs taught at George Brown College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be foreign students.
- The applicants must be registered in a full-time program.
Benefits of George Brown College Scholarships
Beneficiaries of George Brown College Scholarships will be offered:
- Benefits towards the overall expenses of getting a Post-Secondary certificate program at George Brown College.
How to Apply for George Brown College Scholarships
To apply for George Brown College Scholarships, applicants should follow the guidelines below:
- The applicants can apply through official online platform of the university. There is no separate application required for the opportunity. During the time of applications, the students must select the International Center Scholarships through STU-VIEW.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are demanded to submit the following documents to the university:
- Academic Transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Passport Copy ID pages
- Letter of Acceptance
- Copy of Passport
- The candidates must hold at least GPA of 3.5 to be accepted to a Post-Secondary degree program at the college.
- Language Requirement: The candidates are expected to achieve minimum scores in the English language proficiency tests below:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 84
- MELAB – 85
- PTE Academic – 60
- CAEL – 70
Students at the forefront in community and extracurricular activities are qualified and will be considered for the scholarship.
To apply and inquire further about George Brown College Scholarships, please visit Apply Now.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here